Thursday, November 5, 2009

a bad relationship

I'm starting to feel like I have a bad relationship with SYTYCD.  I think I may have to break up with the show.  I am feeling like it has started to become really fake.  Have you noticed that we no longer watch them pull their dance style out of the hat, and that the judges favorites just happen to be dancing in their own style?  And what is it with the BS that we haven't voted for the last 2 episodes?  I know they say that it's because of the World Series, but I think there is some foul play (pun intended.)  I think the judges are stacking the competition.  I may stick around for Legacy because I love him.  I am so ready for Mollee and Ashleigh to be gone.  And the hand sign they made up for season  six is weak. (Do you see how I've become a jaded lover?) 

1 comment:

P.S. said...

It's like you stole the thoughts out of my mouth!!! I want to see them actually pick those dances out of a hat. I so don't believe that is legit at all!
BUT I LOVE LEGACY! Yes, that's right, I'm screaming. I LOVE him. Stacy's dance was amazing.