P.S. What was Cat wearing? I feel like they dress her well one night and then totally blow it the next night.
Friday, July 31, 2009
it's a sad day america
Last night I watched 2 of my favorite dancers get the boot on So You Think You Can Dance. I am so angry that Evan will be in the finale. Ade is a much better dancer and had more personality. I can't stand Kayla, my favorite part of Wednesday's show was when Jeanine clocked Kayla in the face. In loo of last night's show, I will no longer be voting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to like Kayla. I just think she likes herself enough for the both of us. But I'm also wondering if Brandon's confidence issues are genuine. I was also a huge Ade fan, sad he's gone.
Loved seeing last years dancers return though.
Post a Comment