We are down to the final 8 and these are my thoughts on the remaining cast members.
Brandon:
He is a powerhouse. He has an amazing body and I could watch him dance forever. However, he has a little pea head and so when I watch him dance he should wear a paper bag over his head to balance out his physique. I think he will be in the top 4.
Ade:
He is the only dancer on this season that I will vote for. I wouldn't mind if he lost the pick in his hair. I can't tear my eyes away from him when he is on stage. Top 4 or bust.
Evan:
I'm soooooo over Evan. I want him to be gone. I think that he looks like a character from the Simpson's, and like he drives a paneled van.
Jason:
I was really into Jason, but now I'm over him. I think he should have been voted off instead of Phil. Be gone.
Janette:
Could she have a better body? I could watch her until the end of time. Rock on you little Cuban firecracker!!!!
Melissa:
She makes me want to dance, and buy season tickets to the ballet. Cicely, do you want to go with me?
Kayla:
I love how pale she is, her skin is beautiful. I think that she is an amazing dancer, but it ended for me when she said that she wants to do runway. Honey, with your thighs, it's just not going to happen. I would also like people to stop telling her that she should act, because I could NOT watch her attempt to act. I'm over her, go home.
Jeanine:
Is Brandon her sibling? Because her neck is also as thick as her head, not a fan. Yes a beautiful dancer, but I'm over her too. Go home.
As for tonight's episode, I think that Ellen should host EVERY week. Good on ya for having her on the show. I think they should tell Mia that she is no longer aloud to toke up before the show. Nigel needs a haircut and Mary Orange is not a good color for you.
P.S. Sorry I didn't post pictures I had some technical difficulties (mostly user error) and it's too late for me to care.
1 comment:
Thank you for this post!!! I love it. I totally agree with you about everyone, but Kayla especially. I just think she's full of herself.
I LOVED Ellen as a judge!!! That was my favorite part besides the breast cancer dance. I totally cried. Did you?
Post a Comment