Awesome! Happy Birthday! If you want to come to the fashion show the venue has changed. It's at club bliss. Here is an article about it in IN SLC. http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-9461-fury-fashion-fur.html I will be there.Fury, Fashion & Fur @ Bliss, 404 S. West Temple, Tuesday, Oct. 27, 6-10 p.m. Free admission; $10 suggested donation.
4 comments:
I wanted to wish Yer Mom a Happy Birthday! It is a pleasure working ya!
Happy Birthday - It was fun going to lunch and getting to know you a little better. And now, through your blog, I get to know you even better :)
Awesome! Happy Birthday! If you want to come to the fashion show the venue has changed. It's at club bliss. Here is an article about it in IN SLC. http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-9461-fury-fashion-fur.html
I will be there.Fury, Fashion & Fur @ Bliss, 404 S. West Temple, Tuesday, Oct. 27, 6-10 p.m. Free admission; $10 suggested donation.
I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment