Wednesday, October 28, 2009

season 6 s.y.t.y.c.d.

Is it me or does everybody on this season look like they are 12 years old? 

So far, I'm not a fan of Mollee, her face bugs me (and the over chipper attitude.)
The married couple? Ick!!!!  The wife has the biggest forehead (I call it a 5 head) and how cliche was her husbands comment " I love to work out, I'm a fitness nut."  I can't stand the fakeness that oozes from these two.

I also think that the contestants that got the boot last night were already decided.

Even though I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adam Shankman, I don't think that I like him being a permanent judge.  I really like the rotating judge, unless it's Toni Basil or Lil' C.

Time will tell if I will stick with s.y.t.y.c.d

1 comment:

P.S. said...

This season is my FAVORITE! I think they are the most talented group ever. But I totally agree with your dislikes! I cannot stand the married couple. That girl is so fake it's disgusting. And the thing that made her husbands gym comment even worse is how he prefaced it with, "You probably can see that I am totally into working out..." Um, he's spent a little too much time in front of the mirror!

And so sad about Billy!!! I could watch him dance forever. He is brillant!